TG ArmA Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG ArmA Tournament

Announcing the Tactical Gamer Small Unit Tournament. Within the next three weeks (number of entries will determine starting date) we will run a Tournament that will test squads and peoples leadership abilities.

FORMAT: 4-8 Man Teams (TvT)

MISSION: Warfare

RULES:
    • In House Squads (IHS) have priority over team submissions.
    • Non IHS must have my approval to enter, PM me with a roster.
    • External Clans and gaming communities are welcome.
    • 60 Minute time limit set for each mission, subject to change based team submissions.
    • Double elimination format.
    • Tourney will take place over the weekends. Depending on # of teams it may be either 1 or 2 weeks long.
    • No MODs will be running during this event.
    • AI is optional, each team can choose to utilize them or not.

NOTES:
    • There is no punishment for team members failing to show, that is on you. As long as some members are there on time, the tourney will continue as scheduled. An entire team not showing up will result in a forfeit.
    • Times can be modified, based on both teams preference and server availability.
    • Passwords will be changed and PMed to the individuals for each round.
    • Spawn points are random and are set by the computer, so don’t complain to an Admin.
    • Screen shots will need to be taken by each team at the beginning and end of the mission.
    • Brackets will be posted in the forum for all to see.
    • A designated “leader” has to be identified. They will be the focal point for all correspondence and team decisions.
    • Sides (OPFOR or BLUFOR) will be posted in the bracket. If two teams agree on a side change due to preference, I will accept it.

Now this is your all opportunity to shine. With it comes bragging rights to the best Squads and Teams here at TG. This is a great event that should allow us to have some fun going after each other. So get your team together and report back!!!!!!
    Last edited by TheBigC; 05-29-2008, 07:46 PM.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: TG ArmA Tournament

All general questions can be posted in this thread....
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

i have a couple of questions:

whereabouts on the island will this take place and what does double elmination format mean?

Will the mission be available before hand to practice on?

Is there a closing date for entries?

thanks

Comment

Double elimination means, you loose two matches, your tournament is over. As for where bouts on the island, it is completely random on South Sahari, it is Warfare.

The closing date will be announced once I get one or two more entries. Hopefully sooner than later.

Comment

I'm up for this; is anything happening???

Also see elsewhere here ref my suggested scrim.
          "I like a man who grins when he fights"
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

If you could reserve one team slot, i'm getting together a group pending approval from higher.

Comment

I can maybe be there i just need to know the time as i am liveing in EU and what date.

Comment

update on status?

Comment

I had two team entrants, not enough to run yet. i am holding off until possibly a third team can enter. We are just looking for 3+ teams and we can run this...

Comment

I'll see how many of the 4th members I can get for this. I know a few will join

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Ill see if I can get my IHS started cause right now im still thinking of hard of what it will consist of. If not i will be wiling to be there. You can count on it :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X