Mod & Mission Development Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod & Mission Development Forum

Some of you may have noticed a new sub forum here at ArmA, the "Mod & Mission Development Forum ". In the past, we had reserved the Dev forum to members that requested access to that part of the site. In hindsight, I think it was a mistake to not include everybody on growing the mission development from the community here. I believe that everyone here has the ability to create missions, MODs and things like scripts that can add to the overall community. With the fairly simple interface for creating a mission, every person should be able to publish custom content with some ease.

The forum is designed to help people discuss issues, ideas and development of ArmA here at TG. I encourage each and everyone of you to browse through the forum, contribute and look for ideas to get the creative juices flowing. I also challenge you all to start something new. Get a mission going, we can help you work out most bugs and unknowns you may have. The openness of this kind of information is what made OFP (Operation Flash Point) remain so fresh with content for soo many years.

The Big C -sends
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X