What If .........................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If .........................

What if ... I can set up a group of Brits to take on us TG Reg 1.14'ers.

Some back ground.
    I used to play regular ArmA when it first came out but the wandered into CoD4 but have got a bit bored with it so when 1.14 came along I jumped back.
    Now I have only played it a couple of times on TG, mainly because I don't see many on our servers when I look. I'm a Brit too so the time thing doesn't help.

I still visit a UK clan where I used to play Flashpoint/ArmA.
    I've stired them up into having a re-union as a lot of us used to like playing Capture The Island.

Soooo ...... nearly there, what if they get a team together and we take them on???
    They have only just gone live with 1.14 but it could be some fun maybe leave it a week or two so they can git it together a bit.
    Then we would have to pick a suitable day/time for all.

I've not posted this on their forums yet rather I'd like to see if it's a go'er here first.

Barnaby Brit
    "I like a man who grins when he fights"
    Sir Winston Churchill

Re: What If .........................

That sounds intresting. Of course, it depensd on the date and time. Maybe we could do that instead of a regular sunday COOP event?

Comment

Re: What If .........................

Sure! Why not!

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X