Sunday Domination Session

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Domination Session

At the request of the community here, we will run a private CoOp event this Sunday. The mission will be Domination. I am undecided as to which of the 9 flavors of it to run, but most likely it will be no AI, West and one team. If you are aware of the modes than you will know what I am talking about. For those of you who have not seen them, they are all new missions designed for 1.14.

Now I am not going to bore you with any formal rules or anything like that this week, you all should know them. The only thing to remember is be on time. There will be no password to start, but be late and you will not get on. Show up before 4PM EST and you will be good to go. The server will be locked 15 minutes into the game and continue that way until such time, this is to allow uninterrupted, smooth game play. All other servers will be closed, so this will be the only game running.

For those dozen or so people that checked into the game last night will realize this is a wild mission set that is not Warfare related. You have ever evolving objectives against a team that is simply tough. It is not like anything experienced before when it comes to AI aggression and tactics, they are brutal at defending their turf, especially from the air.

I will pick a clear leader prior to the start and that person will be the one responsible for giving us all guidance. Decide to play your own game and you will be removed from the server. PM me if you are interested in leading this session. No sign up in the thread here is needed...

See you all tomorrow!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Sunday Domination Session

This is a wildly fun mission. Everyone should show up.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I won't make it for 16h00, as usual. If you decide to open up the server later, I'll be there.

Comment

I no its a non sign up thread......but i am SO in!

Comment

Originally posted by Krako View Post
          I won't make it for 16h00, as usual. If you decide to open up the server later, I'll be there.

Since you are a regular, if you give me a time for when you can make it I might open up the server for a couple minutes...
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I would love to participate, i hope to be there in time.

Is the ET 16:00 = GMT London/Lisbon 21:00?
            sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

It would be 2000HRS GMT, or 9PM GMT.
              Last edited by TheBigC; 06-08-2008, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
                It would be 2000HRS GMT, or 8PM GMT.
                Then its around.... now?

Which server will be the game?
                sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge.PT View Post
                  Then its around.... now?

Which server will be the game?
                  One more hour. I used a conversion tool from the internet which obviously is wrong!! But the internet is always right??!!

Sorry. We are -5GMT.

Comment

I'd say you have another forty minutes. It's probably going to be the server playing Domination.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Need to be doing that every week... The random pubbies all seemed to love it and showed a lot of interest in the server and their was no one disagreeing or anything, everybody did their share when it came to work that wasnt fun and people somewhat pre planned everything before the next invasion of a city..

But damn, I was kinda sad when my engines got fryed and I went down in the Ka... :(
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

A good time was had by all.

Comment

This was my first time playing Arma in an organized group, it was one of the best gaming experiences ever (even though I sucked). I had to leave early, as yesterday was my birthday but thank you for the oppourtunity to play with you guys.

Comment

Haven't been on in about two weeks but I'll try my best to be there.
                            "Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books, and there is some evidence that they can't read them either." -- Gore Vidal

|TG| Jaman

Comment

sorry for the double post but disregard ^ that :P just noticed the date on the orig post
                              "Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books, and there is some evidence that they can't read them either." -- Gore Vidal

|TG| Jaman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X