TG server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG server

Is the server ever going to go back to regular missions? So far all it's been is the warfare and thats what just about every other server is playing also except evolutions. Am kind of missing the old regular missions that you have to pre plan everytime before executing/attempting...
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: TG server

The missions are up to whomever chooses it. It is like any other mission, where the person who sets it up can choose whatever. There are two servers that are always available for mission selection. Statistically, almost always both servers are playing two totally different missions, let alone styles....
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Yeah because lets face it...warfare is utter crap.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
        Yeah because lets face it...warfare is utter crap.
        Yeah .. I agree there ...

The coordination and teamwork on the server(s) has kind of went out the window with Warfare, its to "easy" to do things on your own, so there isn't really an incentive to work together, and when you DO work together it is negligible impact, hell, I even had a commander ask us to SPLIT UP cause it would be "better to cap the towns".

I'd like to play an organized round again .. they were fun.

Comment

I enjoy Warfare when we plan an event with it, force on force... but I'm starting to agree... getting tired of it and EVERYONE, even my own server, seems to always have it playing...

I'm looking to get back into the fireteam/squad leader missions TG ran alot right before Warfare came out... just my 2 cents, in my last month as a SM. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

#Vote Restart is your friend.

Comment

My impression is we have two servers and thus could run two types of games. However, as we all know most people are sheep and would rather follow the crowd than seed a game of their own.

As much fun as coop missions are, I still think a Domination, Evolution, or Warfare is a much better pub solution for people who have short gaming periods available.
              |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
                My impression is we have two servers and thus could run two types of games. However, as we all know most people are sheep and would rather follow the crowd than seed a game of their own.

As much fun as coop missions are, I still think a Domination, Evolution, or Warfare is a much better pub solution for people who have short gaming periods available.
                Agreed, I'd personally like to see warfare and evolution taken off the list, every other server runs them, unless its certain nights or events I just dont see the joy in them (which is saying a lot cuz I've played more Evo than anything else),
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X