Halp! Server 2 needs backup!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halp! Server 2 needs backup!

Domination is really hard solo. Please come help me shoot tanks. Thank you.

Re: Halp! Server 2 needs backup!

I stayed as late as I could man! that was reaaaallly fun though

Comment

It's amazing how varied the experience of ARMA can be. Played with a cooperative, communicative group this stands as among the best game experiences I've ever had.

Comment

Yea.. Communication truely does play a vital role in how much fun a round can be.. I hope to be seeing a PW night domination sometime or atleast what we did earlier with the domination on sunday...
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Yeah this really is one of the best gaming experiences to be had, I knew it existed but multiplayer is really something else. That map the other night with the rts style was amazing.

Comment

It's not just Arma that benefits from comms and team work - ALL MP games do which is why game devs need to bring back games that can support more than 2 or 4 players (i.e. not ports from the ****ing consols)
            Jex.

Comment

Had a fun time playing ARMA with you last night Frank. You me, Big C, Jex was there, Rikyer was in for a bit...was lots of fun. I've been offline for months and it was nice to come in to this good communicative group during a rare night back online.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed