Sunday Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Event?

Are we having a Sunday Warfare/Domination/Co-op event tomorrow, the 15th?

If so, what time?

Re: Sunday Event?

I will set something up at 4PM EST if peeps are interested. Either way, it will be running a fresh mission at that time...
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Ill try and show I think, not sure If ill make in on time though if its passworded,
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

its telling me bad version and disconnecting me on server 2

Comment

I set it up around 4pm. No one was in TS so I reverted back to a normal server....
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Couldnt see the server up at all and TS was down,
            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X