m107

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m107

I have been trying to find a guide on using the 50 cal sniper rifle in the game with no luck. In fact I have found no guides explaining specific uses of each weapon in detail.

I have so many questions about the m107, I mean you cant equip any sort of anti tank stuff when you have it.
    Is there anything superior other than the range as opposed to the other sniper rifle? Does it damage vehicles like in real life?

Re: m107

It is a awesome gun. Yes you can damage certain vehicles with a couple well place shots. You can be deadly once you get the hang of that gun...
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I've managed a few headshots with it around 1100m.. I've also shot a pilot in a Ka50 with it making the entire thing to go crashing, they can be very effective.
      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

You can kill Ka50s with careful aim and a little luck. A couple of shots to the tires will disable a BRDM. You can consistently drop anyone you can see with a lot of practice. Generally the M107 is great for making a mess of anything in your line of sight that isn't an MBT. It's a great weapon if you're going to be way out in the middle of no where, and you have to pick one gun to kill everything with. Also great for recon and spotting with that massive scope.

Comment

i love the thing and use it any chance i get. if you want, i've got a few tutorial maps i've made up for basic scout/sniper with M107. drop me a Pm if you need/want to go through em

Comment

Wow so I love this gun now... I joined the tg server and killed 15 ai with it and disabled like 5 vehicles before I died once.

Comment

Yea the M107 has to be my favourite weapon in the game, I get it at any time I can. With enough practice you can kill targets at ranges close or more than 2000m. It also kills with 1 shot unlike the other snipers which require heasd or body shot to 1 shot kill. You'll find the M107 is a great weapon to clear areas before other teams move in to clean up. Working with a good spotter will also make it a deadly weapon in the right hands. Altough it is brilliant, Learn to use the other sniper rifles first so you can work at any range. The M107 at ranges of less than 500m isnt ideal. The M24 or SPR are the weapons of choice for that. The big problem with the M107 is the noise. When you shoot AI will know where you are firing from with in seconds.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

And it is possible to shoot through thin walls

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed