Mission Creation Course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Creation Course

If you were unaware from another sub forum here, I will be running a mission creation class this weekend. I am only taking up to 5 names (to keep it manageable). If you are interested, contact me and I will PM you the files were are going to practice with.

The time will be 2:30 EST Sunday.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Mission Creation Course

Slots are filling up. Make sure you send a PM when you know you can commit....
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Re: Mission Creation Course

just wanted to take a second to say thank you to big C. for future referance, if any of you have had any questions about mission creation...take this course. great stuff. hit the basics, but gave me a better idea than i had before for sure.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X