International Conflict,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Conflict,

Just a group of people who get together every Saturday apparently to play arma with usually around 100 players, I think this is their website: http://arma.totalgamingnetwork.com/

but has anyone tried this out? Seems like it would be fun,
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Re: International Conflict,

The forums are rather tough to navigate. When does their next tournament start?

Comment

i would sugest you check out ATOW mod instead of this. ATOW is a group of guys who played IC arma but didnt like they way some parts where done. So they made their own version. Ive been playing if for awhile and found it to be great. It'd done like a better version of Warfare. They have just finished the first tournament and have a down time while they sort out the second one. Heres the link http://arma-tow.com/

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I played for approx a month with SCRIMS and a couple of BATTLES... It was well organized up until you get the human element involved then it goes FUBAR... I liked the Rank Structure...and this could work well with a MATURE gaming group (AKA TG) ...but they had no age limit or maturity limit..so it was fair game... I did get a Baseball cap sent to me with the logo on it for Donating a few bucks to keep it up and running tho..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I was in it I played it often I like it but there is a huge lack of communication between tanks and infantry so im waitin till they fix that but its really fun beats PR easily
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X