Hello old friend.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello old friend.

I just wanted to say thanks to those on the TG ArmA server last night. It has been 8 months or so since I have played ArmA. I had a great time last night, people were very helpfull in easing me back into the game :row1_2: I had been a regular ArmA player before that but got tired of it. I moved onto COD4 for some relaxed fun play.

Anyway thanks and hopefully I will be able to find some more time for ArmA again. :icon_cool

Re: Hello old friend.

Last night was good until the server froze.

We can use all the ArmA players we can get, so come on back!

Comment

I will try my best to get on a once or twice a week from now on. COD4 has taken up all my time since it came out but it's loosing my interest. I like it for jumping on for a quick fix or on a TRM night but if time permits ArmA is going to get the nod some nights.

Comment

Yep we had a good game going last night until the server crash, but I have noticed in the last 3 times it has happened, it was roughly 4 or 5 towns into a Domination campaign with an increasing server head count. I think once it gets above 20 players, it really strats to struggle if all those players are running mods.

Good to see you on Longbow, we are getting a good crowd now for this game and it is working well.

Best
        BD1
        BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Guys I need help :( Metal Gear Solid 4 don't want me to touch any other games...

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

Thanks Blackdog for taking a leadership role, something I shy away from in Arma as it feels a little daunting.

I am blown away by the increase in player count on the TG server. When I left you would be lucky to get 4 players on during the week. Pubing on the TG Arma server was just not happining, now it appears to be alive and well :row__593:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X