FROMZ v1.5 is out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FROMZ v1.5 is out

Well Fromz has steped it up with their latest release of the 1.5 version. The sounds are more enriched and that annoying bullet crack has been fixed. So what do you guys think about this? Can this be a FDF killer?

Re: FROMZ v1.5 is out

Annoying bullet crack? You mean the sound bullets make when they pass by?
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Can it beat HiFi? that is the question.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

I recently switched to Hifi and really enjoy it. I used to use FDF mostly but also tried out an earlier version of Cammies. Neither have come close to HiFi in my opinion. It's a shame the one server doesn't allow any mods becasue going back to vanilla after a good sound mod is painfull :row__593:

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
          Annoying bullet crack? You mean the sound bullets make when they pass by?
          I mean that the annoying bullect crack in FROMZ 1.4 is removed i know there is supposed to be bullet cracks when somebody shoot but they toned it down in 1.5

Comment

I still actually prefer Chammy's weapon sounds, merged with ModWar vehicle sounds.
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I enjoy the fact that Fromz added in the Buzz sound of the A-10 cannon, I have set up a bunch of missions jsut so I can see and hear the A-10 fire!!! Its awesome, and trust me, from personla experience that that is exactly what is sounds like, except the sound byte only provides a quick one second sound no matter now long you hold the trigger. Which I wish was different but all the same its a kick butt sound!!!

Comment

*brRRRRRRRRT*!

Comment

There is actually a new version of Hi-fi sound about to be released.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by tHa_KhAn View Post
                    I still actually prefer Chammy's weapon sounds, merged with ModWar vehicle sounds.
                    Where can i get it?
                    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge.PT View Post
                      Where can i get it?
                      http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1643

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                      The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge.PT View Post
                        Where can i get it?

There is a thread in our mod section that details how to merge the two sound mods. Chammy's Beta was almost exclusively weapon sounds so it was lacking a lot. Merging the two was relatively easy and replaced all sounds that were not Chammy's with ModWar sounds. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...tml#post747630

I'm testing the HiFi Sound latest release and I like it so far. The small arms sounds are crisp and clean. I guess that is why I like Chammy's. To me the game mainly consists of small arms fire. Having those sounds crisp and clean is what I like the best. I will gladly sacrifice the A-10 sound which seems to be FFOMZ's claim to fame for cleaner .223.
                        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

LOVE it!!!!They really did a good job with the sounds.And I love that roaring enjines!
                          |TG| Eugene
                          sigpic
                          Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence-Jeremiah17:7

Comment

Originally posted by Gena View Post
                            LOVE it!!!!They really did a good job with the sounds.And I love that roaring enjines!
                            *sigh* fine...guess ill have to try that mod.

The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X