Sunday gathereing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday gathereing

For those of you who have time, I will be setting up a Sunday mission. The time will be 4pm EST. I am open to two options, one being a vanilla server with it not being locked down or all MODs/addons allowed, but locking the server. This is to simply allow for smooth gameplay for the players in game. You guys can pick...

See you at 4!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Sunday gathereing

If I had read about this ealier, I would've been there, but unfortunately I can't make it now. But I support the idea for a comeback of the regular sunday evening coop event! I've got some great memories from back when we used to do that stuff. However, I don't know how many people still play ArmA here at TG. Is it any active anymore?

Comment

Re: Sunday gathereing

Originally posted by Concr3te View Post
      However, I don't know how many people still play ArmA here at TG. Is it any active anymore?

Most of the traffic is during the week of late, mainly due to the nice weather over the summer time. As for players online, we have times when over 25 are connected. But those pick up style games which are not as organized as the traditional Sunday Events.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X