Voice activating Armed Assault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice activating Armed Assault

Found a nice , cheap little program that allows you to issue voice commands in Armed Assault.Probably only good for SP/Co Op but might have MP applications too.

I haven't really run it through the ringer yet , been learning it but it seems quit flexible and for MP I can see some application for some of the more mundane tasks such as lock on target , bring up the map , compass etc rather then hunt and peck on the keyboard.

Very easy to use and for $20.00 (there is a 15 day free trial period as well) having fun.

If you want to have a look see go to:
    www.dwvac.com and check it out.
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Voice activating Armed Assault

I think if you search there are some freeware programs that do the same thing. Could be very useful when playing Warfare or another CTI/RTS style mission.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Shoot is freeware, that some other people were using. I never found both programs to be reliable enough to use in MP, but it's probably cause i mumble.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...d-assault.html

Cheers

Comment

Don't know about the other programs , and a couple I tried weren't very reliable , wouldn't work or required a whole lot of effort writing XML. This one has an easy to use GUI.

Just had some fun in the training section with armour.

Simply : advance and the tank rolled forward , left/right to steer but what was REALLY neat was the actual target practice.
        said "search" and the target was revealed.
        said "lock on" and it aimed.
        said "shoot" and it fired.

Don't know about you all but I cant wait to get home after work and play around with it some more!! (pray for rain otherwise I gotta mow the lawn).
        [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Sounds really useful in simulating being the tank commander when playing with the AI.

Comment

I have been using VAC for well over a year - It is well worth the fee, and is a lot better supported by its' author (Shift_E) than Shoot.

If you want a VAC ArmA profile to kick start you off, there is one on my TG Webspace, click on the ArmA Downloads link in my sig.
            sigpic
            | |
            TG ArmA Pathfinder
            One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

Hey many thanks Buck...got it now.
              [CoFR] BeerHunter

Comment

Pilfius is a cool program, I'd say it's better than Shoot and a hell of a lot easier to set up. The guy who made it has already made a good profile for ArmA, although you'd have to tweak some of the inventory type stuff if you've changed your controls.

It also works really well on other games like Silent Hunter and Mass Effect.

You can download it from: here

Oh, and it's free, none of that silly paying for it ;)
                "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, sweat and tears"

Comment

Agreed pilfus is easy to use, and works well, i'd also recommend that 1 :)
                  PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X