X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA Epidemic

So.... this is what happened to me when my graphics card overheated

Re: ArmA Epidemic

Lets Blame BIS.. That's always fun... ;-)
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I'm melting! I'm melting!...

If you could put that in a mod you'd have some weird radio-active/chemical sluge soldiers to fight in some post apocalyptic war. Twilight 2000 anyone?
      Jex.

Comment

He looks like that guy in Robocop after he crashed his van into that toxic waste...
        Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
          He looks like that guy in Robocop after he crashed his van into that toxic waste...
          Yeah but this guy looks alot better and he has camo

Comment

Reminds me of the old army men games (green plastic soldiers, could set them up with flamethrowers..) Except that guy has more than one color and looks more like a deformed/mutated caveman..
            "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
            'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Looks like something you would run into while playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R
              "Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books, and there is some evidence that they can't read them either." -- Gore Vidal

|TG| Jaman

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                How strange - I was only just talking about the spaghetti-cheese guy with a friend here at work...
                Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X