Improvements made from Ofp to Arma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvements made from Ofp to Arma

I have never played Ofp but after looking through the BIS forums the general idea is that the only real improvements made in Arma were the graphics and the ability to lean around corners; some Ofp players stated that game play wise Ofp was superior to Arma with the right mods installed. So, I was wondering what you guys thought about the subject of what improvements were made from Arma's predecessor to current day Arma.
    "Today's public figures can no longer write their own speeches or books, and there is some evidence that they can't read them either." -- Gore Vidal

|TG| Jaman

Re: Improvements made from Ofp to Arma

It's basically the same game with a few improvements and was never intended to be "OFP2". I played a heck of a lot of OFP and quite frankley don't really notice much of a difference between the two. As soon as I loaded into Arma the first time I felt like I was playing OFP again but with better graphics and Join in Progress (quite frankly, the only 2 major improvements that we wanted to see). There are other improvements but OFP is a great game as is arma. I don't think it has superior game play and if it has for those people, well the game still exists and they can be content playing OFP. For me, Arma is the way forward and I'm having a great time with it.
    Jex.

Comment

Re: Improvements made from Ofp to Arma

Notable Difference: ARMA doesn't have that bizzare copy protection system that OFP had.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X