Server 2 Settings change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 2 Settings change

Maybe I am just tired of watching Blackdog crash helicopters or I am getting to nice, but Server 2 now has 3rd person view enabled. This should help all of you trying to fly and maneuver vehicles around on the battlefield. We will see how it works and possibly implement on the other servers.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Server 2 Settings change

Wow... you are an old Softy..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I like 3rd person for recording videos, but I'd never use it to gain an advantage on the battlefield whether or not it was enabled on the server. To me, that's "cheap".
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Oi! ;)

You know damn well it was nothing to do with views why I kept getting knocked out of the sky! It's normally me flying the BH into a forest with 2 feet rotor clearance in first person to lift a wreck! :D
        BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

It will however save a tonne of time when lifting vehicles like the MHQ, you can sometimes spend a couple or 5 minutes trying to get into position to lift the MHQ or other vehicles!
          BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Kool...then i'll be able to pilot helos xD

I have a question...is there any way to restrict 3rd persion view? like...you can only use it when you are driving, etc.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
            The BigC

Comment

Ok, total noob question...

What is the key stroke for 3rd person view?

Comment

I believe it is the enter button on your number pad.
                "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Thanks BigC. I am a bit of a noob when it comes to flying, but it is because I usually have to jump into another server to get 3rd person practice. Then I just feel all dirty from going into another server.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X