Servers Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers Down

Due things above my level of control, the servers are down still. Hopefully they will be back up soon so we can get our game on and have a decent Sunday afternoon gathering. Nothing is planned today, but like usual people will congregate(on server 2) around 4PM EST for some fun!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Servers Down

There is a temp one running. Just look for it in the sever search menu. Plus it is running all of the TruGameplay MODS!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Sorry about the server stability, the TrueGame Mos were not as stable as I would have liked......

Really put a hurting on my FPS, it halved me on my normal frames average. I am going to have to cut how how many of the specific mods are running.

Comment

All fo the serves are fully operational and running smoothly!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X