New to ArmA.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to ArmA.

Title says it all. I picked it up, played single player and almost threw it out. Decided, hey, why not- fired up MP, love it...mostly. But now I need people to play with. Over.

Re: New to ArmA.

Our server is usualy populated in the evenings when people get bk from work, and usualy have some great times so jump on then :).
    PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

Welcome Batoa. Glad you found us. MP is a whole different ball game and wait till you experience a good night of TG teamwork.

After a 6 month or so hiatus from all gaming I've been playing ARMA regularly in the evening (7-11 p.m. est) for the last 2-3 weeks or so. Look me up I'll be glad to show you the ropes. We've got lots of helpful folks playing ARMA so just shout out and let them know you are new.

See you on Sahrani.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Welcome to the best place to kill the enemy, soldier

seeding now :D
        theeANGELofDEATH(Steam/Origin)
        E Pluribus Unum
        Sarcasm is just another free service I offer
        Si vis pacem, para bellum .. Molon Labe

Comment

As grunt said, you can usually get some help if you need it. Just ask if anyone has the time to help get you up to speed. I helped out a guy last night, and about to jump in with 1 of my squadmates to help him with a quick tutorial.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Bamboo hit it square in the pie hole!

TG is a great place to come in and get some assistance on learning how to play multiplayer.

I have reinstalled after the patched was released and just loving the smack out of it!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

So I see a TG game up...but its passworded. The only other TG game is a coop sniper mission- but there is nobody there.

Still havnt solved the issue with frame skipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Batoa View Post
                So I see a TG game up...but its passworded. The only other TG game is a coop sniper mission- but there is nobody there.

Still havnt solved the issue with frame skipping.
                The passworded server is still public...check out Big C's post entitled "Server Schedule" in the ARMA Announcements thread....you'll find the password easy enough.

On the coop server players can elect an "admin" (not to be confused with a TG game admin) who manages what missions are selected for play. If you are alone on the server you can elect your self admin by opening the global or side chat box and typing #vote admin <player's name>. The server will recognize you as admin and then you can type in the chat box #missions to look at all the missions hosted on the server. Some are small like the sniper one you saw and some are medium and some are bigger.

I like playing the persistent missions but I love playing small unit coop mission with 10-20 people. If everyone works together it's really immersive and fun. There are also player vs. player missions loaded on as well.

I took a night off last night but I'll probably be on tomorrow.
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed