Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW Coop Sundays?!

Hey gents,

Looks like ArmA is on the up and up here at TG again, lots of people on these last few nights. Last night, we tried to do some small team based coop, which was reasonably successful, although hijacked to an extend.... So how about some properly planned stuff, for Sunday? What do the admin think?! Post your responses here to guage the interest and who knows, maybe we can make it happen. I do belive the PW is a good idea, at least initially.

Re: PW Coop Sundays?!

if there is interest, we can probably get it going....
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Well, I am shooting people on Sunday (most Sundays in fact), so I won't be back till later in the day. If people are still on around 21:00 (EST), I will give it a try.

What kinds of missions?

Comment

Was thinking just the smaller, squad based things, o respaws, properly planned, like we used to do a few months a go when i was more active in game. I know the guys in the 10th would be up for it, Sam Hoy etc, what about the other regulars!?

Comment

I miss those days. Ill be more than happy to participate.

Comment

Sure...even tho i cant attend any events since i work till 17h00...and im not home till 17h45

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
            The BigC

Comment

Yeah, i would join u too.
              Ben

Comment

The server is all setup for today! I will not be able to make it, but it should start automatically. One thing to remember, it will be on port 2324, so just remember that if you are searching. Have fun, and make sure someone does a good AAR and there better be some decent ribbon write ups coming out of it. ;)
                "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Hi all,
                  i can see the server is up, whats the password?
                  sigpic

"brum brum"

Comment

It is in the Server shedule and Passwords in the Armed Assault - Announcements & SOPs forum, not this one

We are live now and playing, so come on in

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I had a blast playing small coops yesterday. Thanks to all for joining in and making it happen.
                      sigpic
                      |TG-1st|Grunt
                      ARMA Admin (retired)
                      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Had some great teamplay last night, also. I'm going to be incredibly active in TG Armed Assault from now on, it'd be nice to see more attendance in the region on 8pm - midnight European timezones. Sometimes there aren't any people on until I'm going to sleep :P

I'll be around on Sunday.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

If you guys are doing coops again, expect the devils to return to the game...
                          Skud

Comment

any chance we could up the ante and make it required for those who participate to use a mic and also be on Teamspeak(though using out TS could be an added bonus for those who want to go to the next level)?

I might be the only one, but i really feel strongly about how players who choose to participate must have a working mic......this game pretty much relies on it, though i might be in the minority i think if we were to do a PW'ed COOP night this is the sort of thing we could also implement.
                            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                            Level I HazMat Technician
                            NYS EMT-B
                            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
                              a(though using out TS could be an added bonus for those who want to go to the next level)?
                              What do you mean by the next level?
                              sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse