E1st IHS ArmA logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E1st IHS ArmA logo

Okay, so only 2 of us play ArmA at the moment, but I will be pestering some more guys to join. I was hoping someone could help out and make us a .xml for our squad logo, which I will provide?

Thanks.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Re: E1st IHS ArmA logo

Give me a day or so and I can get it going as long as you have the correct logo ready to go. I will also need both of your player IDs so I can setup the proper XML format.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Resize it if it needs to be smaller of course!

Exact Profile Name: '1er
      ArmA ID: 40731655
      Send a PM to KebabKastike for his ID if he doesn't post it here quickly enough.

Thank you for this, TheBigC

P.S. Yes there is an apostrophe on my profile name.
      Last edited by 1er; 07-22-2008, 12:33 PM.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

How do i go about getting the 10th logo?

Comment

I do not have access to my desktop, but i need someone to make a copy of the image into a .paa file as well....

Otherwise
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

BTW, here is the linky so far for the E1st......

http://www.tacticalsites.com/~arma/S...e1st/squad.xml

Like I said, I need the rest of the active E1st ArmA IDs and the .paa and you will all be GTG...

Comment

Jeepo, fill out your profile with you ArmA ID. I have the some of your team already done:
              TGX

Comment

One note on this.... Make sure you guys give me a phrase or I will insert something for you!!! :)

Comment

ID should be up now.

Throw this in as my phrase i thinnk:

Dum spiramus tuebimur - While we breathe, we shall defend

Thanks mate!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                    ID should be up now.

Throw this in as my phrase i thinnk:

Dum spiramus tuebimur - While we breathe, we shall defend

Thanks mate!!!!!

You are all done. Make sure you copy and past the link in your options in ArmA,

TGX

Comment

Hmm, my logo isn't turning up, although all my info is there when i press P?! Maybe it takes time?

Comment

Hmm, my logo isn't turning up, although all my info is there when i press P?! Maybe it takes time?
                        Your in game name has to match what's in the xml file (Jeepo_SAS) and make sure you paste the url into that profile in your game.

OH, and it also only shows up when you're in an actual MP server, not in SP

Comment

So the fact that my in game name is|TG-X|Jeepo is the problem?

Comment

So the fact that my in game name is|TG-X|Jeepo is the problem?
                            Yes. BigC can change the squad.xml file or you can switch your in-game name.

The squad.xml will automagically put tags behind your nick in the game in square brackets, so you don't really need them in you nick.

Comment

Originally posted by 1er View Post
                              [IMG]http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-assault-general-discussion/
                              Send a PM to KebabKastike for his ID if he doesn't post it here quickly enough.
                              Yeah I just needed to check my PID because I was told it was incorrect.
                              Ok here's my E1st info:
                              Player name: Kebab-Kastike
                              Player ID: 1257479

Thanks for hooking us up TheBigC :row__573:
                              Last edited by Kebab-Kastike; 07-23-2008, 04:23 PM. Reason: Got rid of the tags as they should be applied after this is done.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X