TvT missions help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TvT missions help

A few month ago, I had one of the most awesome days of ARMA gaming when the 4th squad let me hang with them and play some TvT rounds. There were only 8 or so of us, but they were a blast, and some of the most stressful gaming I have played in a long time. This was because you knew it was an actual person on the other end, not the AI we are all so fond of.

No, my question is, what missions was it that we were playing? They were very simple, with just two teams that would spawn in at a random spot outside a town, and you needed to stick together and find the other bad guys.

Some of them had an urban fight, some were more forest. Respawns were turned off, and it was survival of the fittest.

Help me out here guys so I can play some of those missions once in a while on the co-op server when we are all in the mood for something different.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: TvT missions help

I'm always ready for some organized TvT, it can be very challenging and fun :)
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Pretty sure that was the shack tac fireteam firefight. Good mission, but it sucks when there is no admin and there are 2 players left ..

Comment

Its called random something or other, i have played it too, it rocks! Be good to try it tonight if you want mate?!

Comment

At least we found that mission, and playing against some of you guys was real exhilerating stuff, even having people talk to me on comms was enough to make me jump when i was trying to figure out if that was JUST a bush....Need to try this one out more i think!

Comment

I would love a chance to to some small TvT. I have only ever participated in the large mid week battles that had 30-40 a team. It was just to hectic and usually took almost an hour to get the game going after several restarts and crashes :icon_eek:

If we could organise a time to try out some simple TvT I would be in :row__523:

Comment

The other night we were playing small coops on svr 2...which is usually reserved ( I think ) for persistent missions like Domination.

I think I remember a T v T mission that had the word "random" in it's title.

Big C--Can we port that mission over to the other server, or alternatively, what is the protocol if the player base on svr 2 wants to play coops instead of Domination?
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Its called random fight guys

Comment

Jeepo is right. We played a couple rounds last night, and except for the fact I got killed 1st in both, it was a lot of fun. I also had a weird comms bug a couple times, and no one could hear me, but I could hear them. Weird.

Dslyecxi was kicking ass!

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Im up for some TvT. Hit me up...im always sitting on TS when im available to play.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                    The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X