Hullo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hullo

I ended up trying out Arma when the first 1.01 patch was released, which was quite a while ago, but due to the frustration caused by bugs, and what seemed to be a lack of decent mp, i had put the game down for many months. In fact, even after reinstalling and playing for a month or so after the latest 1.14 patch, i had began to lose interest due to the lack of strategic planning and tactics that were lacking in all servers.

Thanks to you're TG servers, I've actually started enjoying this game to a higher degree then what i thought was possible. So, thanks for the great servers, which i might add are very stable and fortunately, close by.

I'll be around, but don't worry, no more looting of AK's heh, having 12 people train they're weopons on me, then destroy me before even getting off 6 rounds was fun, but once is a enough. Good night.

Re: Hullo

Glad that you're on board....there is so many newcomers its great. Glad you like it...you're a good guy....looking forward fighting again alongside you in a near future Wyn.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

Glad you found us. Please hook up a mic. It will boost everyone's enjoyment and immersion. Stop by and post in the "Newcomer? Post here" thread. It's one of the stickies in this forum.
      Last edited by Grunt 70; 07-28-2008, 10:55 AM.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Glad to have you mate!

Comment

Welcome aboard Wynstick. I am sure you will find a different twist on the regular pub server. The games here tend to be of a much higher caliber than most places, but we still enjoy getting together and gaming...
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X