infantry only and or/limited friendly/enemy armor missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• infantry only and or/limited friendly/enemy armor missions

I was wondering if there was a way to limit the amount of armor that the opposing team has on coop missions. I have noticed that no matter the mission there are always tanks and bmp's etc etc etc....and it seems that certain missions might be more interesting/more fun if you didn't have to worry about 3 brdm's and a shilka and a tank.....i was just curious if there's a way we could limit the amount of armor on the enemy side, or play as infantry vs infantry, or enemy infantry and uaz's vs. infantry........

if this is in the the wrong forum please move, i didn't know if this was made for the general discussion forum or the mod & development forum.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: infantry only and or/limited friendly/enemy armor missions

It has to be put into the mission (or in this case, left out). It is possible to use a script to change the amount of armour but it needs to be added to the mission. You could probably use an external script that makes all the armour blow up or disappear.
    Jex.

Comment

We have a mission with no armour at all!! Coming soon!

;)
      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
        We have a mission with no armour at all!! Coming soon!

;)
        Good Thing

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

I'm thinking about making a simple mission...with the enemy having no armor, but the BLUFOR has one tank. They have to protect that tank from OPFOR/RES RPGs and such while working in concert to sweep the town. Thoughts?
          Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NKato View Post
            I'm thinking about making a simple mission...with the enemy having no armor, but the BLUFOR has one tank. They have to protect that tank from OPFOR/RES RPGs and such while working in concert to sweep the town. Thoughts?
            sounds good to me!
            sigpic

"brum brum"

Comment

make it a no AI mission.....or if its filled with humans than i guess it would be no AI.

that sounds good nkato, or you could make it a MHQ, but the tank sounds good.

Worst comes to worse you could flank humvees in a diamond pattern around the tank and then have infantry move in...
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...