What addons do you use or mods if any that work with the most recent patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What addons do you use or mods if any that work with the most recent patch

I am not the most computer literate person out there....but i made a shortcut for arma that has no mods, and somehow when I dl the simhq add ons, i have a shortcut with those addons and figured id use that as my addon short cut if i ever put anymore on.

So What addons do you guys use that works with the most recent patch..and if you have any mods please also let me know what works with the most recent patch.

I am thinking of getting a weapons add-on and the desert camo for vehicles and soldiers...but i would like to see in a list form if possible what add ons you guys have or if u have any mods.

Also are the 6thsense add-ons good?

Thanks.....if you can list your add-ons/compatibility as neatly as possible it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks again.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: What addons do you use or mods if any that work with the most recent patch

none...i've played other games that have a huge selction of addons, but i'm not a fan of them, the fact you have to turn on/off some to get on different servers, bugs me alot...
    plus the change of incompatibility isseus, unstable running of the gme etc. are to much for me to bother with...
    I've more a fan of the greater mods, wich incorperate alot of things into one single mod... but i haven't heard much about those for arma
    sigpic

"brum brum"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...