This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My apologies

To all the members of Gabe's squad, I apologize for the m203 grenade incident this evening. I was prone and forgot to clear the tube from the edge of the wall. My bad and it won't happen again.

Re: My apologies

Aouch, sounds nasty! But I wouldn't beat yourself up mate, we have all been there, I have TK'd and been TK'd, it happens to us all! Best thing you can do is apologise and play on.....unless its no respawn, then its a real bitch, but it happens! Friendly fire.....isn't!

Comment

Its all good Sarge!
      Just ask jeepo, as he is the resident friendly fire magnet! :D

But really, if you haven't tked someone in a game, you haven't played it enough. Everyone accidentally TKs at some point. And the fact that you worry about doing it again will make you a better player.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Because incoming fire , and outgoing, for that matter, ALWAYS has the right of way :)

| |

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
          Just ask jeepo, as he is the resident friendly fire magnet!
          Thats because a good jeepo is a cold one.

We are not gonna lynch sarge!

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

Aww, Sarge, please dont feel bad at all! Seriously. If I sounded morose on coms, it was really just me reporting the situation to our commander. I actually chuckled a little when it happened.

Yah, it sucks, but it happens. I was certainly OK with it, and will always be happy to have you on my fireteam. You're a good team player, bud.

Comment

Thanks Gabe, I appreciate your reply. I always look for you to be a squad leader to join your group. I am new to Arma, and until I am comfortable with the movements, I am looking towards you and other veteran players to show me the ropes. And from what I have experienced so far, I am among the best of online tactitions.

As far as last night goes, I was on the balcony with our squad, when the bmp showed up I fired my last 136 round at it to disable it, and swithched to the 203 launcher to hit it a few times so as to get the crew to disembark and our squad could eliminate them. I was still in a crouched position and wasn't aware the 203 tube wasn't clear of the balcony wall. Well, I felt so stupid for that action and that I let our squad down. Will try to get back on tonight or tomorrow and jump right back in to all the fun.

Comment

So you're the bastard that threw that grenade! You even killed two in my fireteam (alpha) - including me! :icon_eek:

Just kidding Sarge - FF incidents happen. I think we all know you're a team player, so no need to apologize - though it's appreciated. Good to know you aren't one of those guys who says "I don't know, that enemy grenade just flew out of nowhere!"

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Sarge, but I can't help but think maybe you confused me with Grunt, no? I'm not a veteran player; I've only been playing ArmA for a few weeks now, and last night was my second time leading a fire team, ever. That said, I'm very much a team player, and I'm enjoying the learning experiences that come along with leading a fireteam. Each time feels more natural, so I'll continue to step up and lead a fireteam when needed.

Comment

Hey Sarge, if you need help resizing your forum sig., let me know. It was a good sig, just a little to big. Will only take a sec. to shrink it a bit.

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Sarge, you dont have to apologize to me. More like I need to apologize to you, Gabe, Grunt, Beta, BDog, and really everybody else on the #2 server the last 10 days or so. Between being an ARMA-noob, my old PC dying, trying to build a new PC that doesnt give me issues in ARMA, all while working and dealing with my daughter and my girlfriend... it seems that everytime I'm in-game my PC's messing up or somebody calls me or needs my attention in real life.

So while you were having your bad moment I was 1000m to the rear, trying to switch from Gabe's to Beta's squad (for some reason I could see everybody on the server on the status screen except Beta), or more likely gone when the g/f drops by and that ends my PC time without warning and I just bail without a word. :(

I sincerely apologize guys.

|

Comment

Man, this has turned into a give each other a big hug thread.
                        See here:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYNNH8WX9Eo[/media]

LINKS

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I love each and every one of you for the unique person that you are.

Comment

what has happened to this thread? Puhleese....
                            sigpic
                            |TG-1st|Grunt
                            ARMA Admin (retired)
                            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I forgot to add the <<<hugz>>> ;)

|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server