Props to Grunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Grunt

I had been meaning to post this from last night - Grunt is man to respect on this server. I had logged in about 20 minutes before him last night on server 2 and witnessed several examples of general disorganization and lack of communications (three squads in the field, lone wolfing, jets). Grunt showed up and effectively and patiently brought the entire server in line without making a big deal out of it or kicking anyone (the lone wolfers gladly joined up when given the opportunity).

I'm proud to know him. These are the kinds of players (and Admins) that keep servers running and populations growing.

Re: Props to Grunt

Agreed. Fortunately those on server 2 know the rules a little better, but if no admins are around, things slip a little. Server 1 is quite different and unfortunately every now and then the odd person that refuses to lsten to requests, has to be kicked.

As admins, no one wants to kick a player, but if they refuse polite requests to get into line, this is the primary tool we have to ensure the quality of play fr the rest of the majority.

We have attracted a lot of new players in the last couple of nights, many from server1 who are also now trying server 2. So in addition to us bringing people into line, it would help us enormously if players like yourself Mosely could also help guide these new players as to how we play here.

As a group we should be encouraging the style of play we need.
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Originally posted by AMosely View Post
      I had been meaning to post this from last night - Grunt is man to respect on this server. I had logged in about 20 minutes before him last night on server 2 and witnessed several examples of general disorganization and lack of communications (three squads in the field, lone wolfing, jets). Grunt showed up and effectively and patiently brought the entire server in line without making a big deal out of it or kicking anyone (the lone wolfers gladly joined up when given the opportunity).

I'm proud to know him. These are the kinds of players (and Admins) that keep servers running and populations growing.
      Thanks for the kind words Mosely. Snapping those people into line is easy when I can rely on fireteam leaders like yourself and several of the other regulars.

@Blackdog...If you haven't seen it before you will soon enough-Mosely has done and is doing his share in getting folks in line.

I think we're seeing growing pains guys. That's a good problem to have.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I rated this thread solely based on the title.. .before I even read the first post...

Grunt is the man and always will be. Truly one of the best examples of what TG is. I too am very proud to know him.
        Dizlor

Comment

Hells yes to this, grunt is an inspiration here at TG, has been since the day I joined and played PR together! One of the TG greats!

Comment

WTH? How much did he pay you all to say this stuff? You guys keep stroking his ego, his head will explode!!! :row__523:
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
              Thanks for the kind words Mosely. Snapping those people into line is easy when I can rely on fireteam leaders like yourself and several of the other regulars.

@Blackdog...If you haven't seen it before you will soon enough-Mosely has done and is doing his share in getting folks in line.

I think we're seeing growing pains guys. That's a good problem to have.
              I know that mate, I think Mosely is an excellent player, I was meaning in general, it's players lke Mosely, that help us as much as possible or need to help us as we have a growing community right now with great support.

BD1
              BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

This has turned into another one of those group hug threads, but Mosley is great to have on. Now if only he still had his TG-X tags he would be even more sexy :-P

Glad he came back to ARMA though.................

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X