good job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good job

Eisenfaust here, just wanted to post and say what a good job our regular commanders are doing. Beta, Grunt, Blackdog, and socomseal, and many others that i probably failed to mention. I just thought I would put that out there. I have never seen better commanders and squad leaders!

Re: good job

Thanks Eisenfaust. Glad to have you aboard sir. grab $10 mic when you can.

Cheers.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
      Thanks Eisenfaust. Glad to have you aboard sir. grab $10 mic when you can.

Cheers.
      What he said!

:D
      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

get a logictech clear chat for $20 they are good quality and they last
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

And thanks for taking the time to join the forums and introduce yourself. If you haven't already, check out the SOP's and TG primer :)
          Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X