Anyone playing later tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone playing later tonight?

Just wanted to see if anyone was planning on playing tonight?

Also, I haven't seen server 2 up in a while. Is 2 shut down, or is it going to be back up? I logged on to the non-password server 1, but the teamwork and organization normally present on server 2 were nowhere to be found.

Thanks

Re: Anyone playing later tonight?

server 2 is up...
    Dizlor

Comment

Just realized that I couldn't see server 2 because I've been running a few addons.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanb43 View Post
        Just wanted to see if anyone was planning on playing tonight?

Also, I haven't seen server 2 up in a while. Is 2 shut down, or is it going to be back up? I logged on to the non-password server 1, but the teamwork and organization normally present on server 2 were nowhere to be found.

Thanks
        If people aren't playing as a team and are deliberately going against the TG Primer and SOP's then you should report them to an admin. For some reason the servers have recently exploded with new guys and there have been more than a few instances of dickheadedness :row__642:
        Jex.

Comment

speaking of server 2 it is the 15th most popular ArmA server. Thats extremely impressive for a locked server.
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by jex View Post
            If people aren't playing as a team and are deliberately going against the TG Primer and SOP's then you should report them to an admin. For some reason the servers have recently exploded with new guys and there have been more than a few instances of dickheadedness :row__642:
            The reason Jex is we have been putting in a bit of time on server 1 trying to crack the whip a bit and show them how really good missions can be run. This has resulted in many new players joining. It takes a while to fully adjust to a style of play and there will always be some that simply dont get it..... They wont last long! ;)

But we are attracting new players and good calibre players so that is a very good thing!

BD1
            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

I'm up for a game later tonight (I'm in the Pacific time zone), but I just looked right now and it seems Server 2 isn't up.

Comment

yah server 2 has been down for awhile today. the nonpassworded server is up though. if anyone want to play in there.

Comment

I am having server box issues that were affecting both servers. There is a hard boot in the process as we speak, hopefully it will resolve some issues...
                  "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X