Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Movements

Gents,

Tonight I am going to hold an impromptu training session on the Domination map away from the main battles for a little "Squad Movement" and CQB training.

If anyone is interested, I'll be on Server 2 at 8pm Eastern if anyone wants to learn some commands and movements which we are using more and more in our big squad TG games.

Very informal, not meant as a replacement to TGU classes, but some may find it useful?

Best
    BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: Squad Movements

In like Flynn. Errol, that is.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Would love to mate, good idea, be useful, but I'm away tonight but I think these are a good idea and could attract more new players to TG

Comment

I'll be there

Comment

ahhh shoot i missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by kungfoofengshui View Post
            ahhh shoot i missed it.
            I'm sure we'll do it again soon Kung foo. stay tuned.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Great training session yesterday, thanks for holdig it blackdog. Some very useful stuff, I would definately participate in any other training sessions such as this one.

Comment

The bits and pieces I caught were very usefull. Thanks to BD and also to Grunt and Beta for helping out.

I unfortunately kept crashing and so I missed a key talk about entering a town and stacking on either side of the street :row__639: I only caught the end of it.

Comment

Time Zones are a weakness of mine, for future reference, what would 8pm Eastern be in GMT? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Davies View Post
                    Time Zones are a weakness of mine, for future reference, what would 8pm Eastern be in GMT? Thanks.
                    About 1am mate! I may choose to do a couple of these at Weekend's though as well so that some more of our Euro players can join.

Best
                    BD1
                    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
                      About 1am mate! I may choose to do a couple of these at Weekend's though as well so that some more of our Euro players can join.

Best
                      BD1
                      Being in the uk also this would be good if you could BD. Even a 7pm Est start I could make if you could manage it :)
                      Jex.

Comment

That's my problem too we're in euroland and waaaaay ahead of you stateside boyos.
                        I'm keen to get back into arma as I've really really grown tired of cod4.

The graphics and the ability to jump in and out quicky are good but the game experience is far too gun - run - spray for me to enjoy.

I hope there can be a small nucleolus of euros who can combine for some late evening time jaunts.
                        An ideal time for me here in the UK would be 20.30 to 01.30 - ish.

Of course BD your offer is well accepted.
                        "I like a man who grins when he fights"
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Be great to have you back barnaby, the server has come on a lot since I remember last playing with you mate. Some great guys and great sessions, and by around 11.30pm GMT the server is pretty full and getting busier! Jump in mate, you won't go back to CoD much, I have it and rarely Play.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post

Best
                            BD1
                            Thanks. And I agree with Jex, earlier would be handy, if that was possible for you BD.

On the matter of late games, I've noticed there are plenty of euro players online, enough to have a good sized squad ideal for Domination side missions, so its a shame that so many euro players wait until later for the US players.

Comment

Originally posted by Davies View Post
                              Thanks. And I agree with Jex, earlier would be handy, if that was possible for you BD.

On the matter of late games, I've noticed there are plenty of euro players online, enough to have a good sized squad ideal for Domination side missions, so its a shame that so many euro players wait until later for the US players.
                              You'd be surprised at how many of our american cousins bunk off work for a day to play Arma ;)
                              Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X