Simhq 05?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simhq 05?

Thanks for giving me a shot at leading guys. It was definitively one of the greatest games i've played on TG yet, and it sure as heck was alot of fun leading, as i tried to mix things up a bit, along with introducing some new twists and turns that i thought would add more excitement and adrenalin to the mix. I'll never forget the moment, when the enemy dropped 20 or so Spec ops soldiers to our northeast and south western flanks. me and Tobruk were providing overwatch, while A and B moved in with MK19 support closely behind. Then suddenly, were surrounded, then quickly forced to fall back to the wrecked building. We managed to make it there alive, then fight off the small waved of enemy soldiers that were attempting to cut us off. But to make it short, it was that moment that really kicked off the mission, in which it quickly became a fight for survival, and was unlike other missions i had played before.

Thanks for bearing with me, and i'd love to give it another shot some time down the road. Good night, or good morning... sorry for the poor grammar, but at this hour, with such a lack of sleep, i just can't help it.

Re: Simhq 05?

I think it was Sim Hq 12 mate and you did well as lead. It was also some of the best Tactical movement I have seen across country with superb covering and contact fire support. Well done all tonight, this was inded a truly enjoyable game.

Best
    BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Thanks for taking the initiative to lead...exactly what we are trying to develop on our servers. The more people we have stepping up the better our gameplay will be. This is clearly reflected in Blackdog's reply, I think.

Sorry I missed it but I had work in the morning and I knew you were in for a multi hour mission.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I have been hanging around TG mostly on PR but some ARMA. Most of the ARMA rounds had been less than stellar to say the least--probably something to do with Domination style, TS coms and laggy servers.

Last night server two was shaping up to be yet another round of ARMA frustration until we shifted to server one and stopped playing Domination. The TVT rounds really got me going--particularly with all the patient planning and use of Recon. Everyone appeared to follow orders and work together.

Then, after one nasty massacre at coop, everything seemed to click with the last round. Wynstick awesome job, though I must confess, I had already bolted from the over watch position before you gave the call. I could see the writing on the wall. That was why I got separated.

Blackdog1--I had originally wanted to take part in the manoeuver training session, but I figure that last mission was just as good if not better. Thanks for getting us in line on that, it is the first time that I have seen that work affectively in ARMA.

Scope--thanks for the vital resupply.

And to everyone else who made it my best tactical gaming experience thus far.

Comment

Nice one Tobruk, glad to have you around mate and we are just at the tip of the iceberg! Quality of gameplay is increasing every week and players are really starting to understand how working as a close-knit squad actually provides so much more reward than running around on your own!

We had some great contacts last night and when you see a firing line open up on one target it is really easy to see how effective it is, even if you do not actually see the target your colleague has spotted. With that much lead flying into a concentrated area it is pretty hard for anything to survive!

Look forward to seeing you on more missions with us.

Best
          BD1
          BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tobruk View Post
            Scope--thanks for dying and then looting the ammo box on the way back to the front.
            Fixed!

Comment

I agree, something I have found getting better recently, and I know its a bit random, but is my ability to recognise players by their custom face and their voice! Doesn't sound like much, but with vet mode on it can be a lifesaver!

As Blackdog said, tip of the iceberg, only going to keep getting better and better as we all become more familiar with each other and introduce and integrate the new players! Keep up the stellar work gents!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                my ability to recognize players by their custom face
                Maybe if everyone didn't use boring old woodland camo...

Comment

Originally posted by Sc[ + ]pe View Post
                  Maybe if everyone didn't use boring old woodland camo...

Well your Spiderman face certainly made you stand out from the crowd last night. :D Shame about the server problems though, everyone was really beginning to work well together in the build up to our assault on the side mission on Domination, server 2.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X