Returning after some R&R

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning after some R&R

After a few false dawns I intend to get back into Arma.

I'll be a bit rusty having only accessed armA about 2-3 times this year.

I've got myself up to the latest with patches etc ......... I hope and now that there seems to be a few more on for euro land I'll enlist again.

Good to see that Grunt is on early on a Sat/Sun that sounds delicious too.

I'll have a look this week through the evening time here in the UK and try and jump in if any are on.
    Safe to say I'll need someone to shove, push, pull me in the right direction because I'm rusty as hell.

Just widening the topic a bit here; part of me holding off was the soon to be released new Flashpoint & ArmA2 series.
    I've not had a read up of where TG are with this but is there a prefered one?
    If someone could sum up the latest thoughts on these that would be good.

I've looked at some of the vids and both seem very good.

Cheers

EDIT
    Just noticed the 2 topics one for ArmA2 and the other for Flashpoint posted in this forum so I'll go read up. It would still be nice to have a sum up though either here or in the appropiate topic.
    I have been away toooooooo long from these forums:/

Thanks
    "I like a man who grins when he fights"
    Sir Winston Churchill

Re: Returning after some R&R

See you soon on Sahrani Soldier!
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Welcome back Barnaby.

I know that you were not impressed with the road that COD4 has gone down so hopefully Arma will fill that void?

I can tell you that having not played Arma for several months, I came back to find it really improved with the recent patch. Plus the community is stronger then ever.

See you on the field.

Comment

Great to have you back mate, I remember the days of you and your SAW! Sundays the server is full all day pretty much, as soon as I wake at GMT, I'll be on

Comment

Welcome back Barnaby, me hearty!
          sigpic
          | |
          TG ArmA Pathfinder
          One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

I'll try to join you in euro hours Barn. But i have alot of learning to do though :D

Comment

This saturday morning (9 am est- 1 GMT ?) will find me on server 2... Hope to see Barnaby and some other folks on at that time. I'll probably be on Sunday at a similar time as well. Usually I'm good for a couple of hours than off for the better part of the daylight hours.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Grunt, sorry I couldn't make today [grandson was 3] and I was the slide master :)

Wife going out tomorrow Sunday so I'll deffo be on if you are doing a morning show stateside.

Been down to the QM's store got my battle rags, war bonnet & take down kits.
                Going for a practice drive in an angry Hummer to beat up some collateral on the ranges.

Whooo Jaaaaa
                "I like a man who grins when he fights"
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Barnaby View Post
                  Grunt, sorry I couldn't make today [grandson was 3] and I was the slide master :)

Wife going out tomorrow Sunday so I'll deffo be on if you are doing a morning show stateside.

Been down to the QM's store got my battle rags, war bonnet & take down kits.
                  Going for a practice drive in an angry Hummer to beat up some collateral on the ranges.

Whooo Jaaaaa
                  No worries mate...we'll see you when we see you. Grandson must come first !!
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed