who what where when how?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who what where when how?

whatup homies! hey, so what's going on in TG ArmA these days? Are there nightly missions going on? I've got a random hour here or there to play these days - Evo used to be good for that kind of time frame - I could hop in and play for an hour or so and actually squeeze off a few rounds. Is there something similar going now, where I can hop in for just an hour and still manage some fun?

I haven't dug into the stickies/other arma forums yet - feel free to toss me a link if this is answered somewhere :)

Re: who what where when how?

Hello mate,

Domination is the perfect game for a quick fix and that is the default map on server 2 and 1 I believe.

However, if ya can squeeze a little extra time in ;) The last few nights and even weeks, we have ad some amazing Coop missions.

Busiest time is between 6pm Eastern and Midnight.

Look forward to seeing you on, give it a try tonight.

Best
    BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

w6!!! damnit man you better start showing up more often.. we miss you dood!!
      Dizlor

Comment

Good news man...can't wait to squad up.

. I usually sign in around 7 or 8 and form up a small squad if none is working already. Domination, like Evo has it's drawbacks so usually someone throws out the idea of a co op around 9 or 10. That's been a pretty stable pattern over the last few weeks. We don't always switch, sometimes we'll just do side mission inside domination...it's like the best of both worlds.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Jesus I need to start playing this game again. :P

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
            Jesus I need to start playing this game again. :P
            for real man!! Its freakin hoppin every night! Ive been on the last 8 days in a row if im not mistaken. Great games every time.
            Dizlor

Comment

And gogeta needs the support, I think he is getting bullied by all those awesome guys in the 22nd...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
                And gogeta needs the support, I think he is getting bullied by all those awesome guys in the 22nd...

That is what I call payback for all the smack talking I heard from the TG-X guys for the longest time!! :row__577:
                "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
                  That is what I call payback for all the smack talking I heard from the TG-X guys for the longest time!! :row__577:
                  Didnt I tell you to get back in your hole!! Now gIT!!
                  Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X