• Show
Clear All

• Brits now using VBS2!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7587238.stm

BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: Brits now using VBS2!

This has been the case for at least the last four or five months. You can see some of their units in here:
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgVU8WljP1k[/media]

The PR is here:
    http://virtualbattlespace.vbs2.com/i...d=49&Itemid=73

Comment

That looks epic

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Why the hell cant they just release all that stuff for ArmA as well, could sell it for $100 and people would still buy it.. Love the NV and FLIR there...
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
          Why the hell cant they just release all that stuff for ArmA as well, could sell it for $100 and people would still buy it.. Love the NV and FLIR there...
          Maybe they have to so that they can assure their military customers that terrorists don't have access to the same training software they use?

Comment

Originally posted by Davies View Post
            Maybe they have to so that they can assure their military customers that terrorists don't have access to the same training software they use?
            Yep, I saw them at terrorist server number 1 last night. :row__631:
            sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

tut tut...you shouldn't be playing on terrorist servers!

Comment

I dont know some of those 'Gods warriors' dudes seemed pretty cool on the outside,
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                  There's a FLIR system in XAM, its not perfect but it looks pretty cool.
                  Arma name: Cueball, -19D-Cueball, or L.Cpl. Vowels
                  PR name: Sleeper68, Cu3b4ll
                  2142:sleeper68

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse