Hey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

I just played my first MP game on sever 2 last night, thanks to all the guys for showing me the ropes in my utter confusion. It was a great change of pace as I frequent the Project Reality server a lot. I was playing as Aebbd, but you'll see me on as jbx.

Re: Hey

Hi,

Welcome to are forums! We all need to learn at sometime in are life’s so it's totally normal to be somewhat confused. Anyways, stick around and you will become a better player since you will have some of the best team players with you on are servers.

See you on the battlefield!

Nix

Comment

I had fun squadding up with you this weekend jbx...keep coming back. Not all nights are great on the TG ArmA servers but the great nights are unforgettable.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Hey mate, good to see you in the forum! Like the guys say, keep comig back mate, the more high quality players, the more high quality the match! See you in there!

Comment

Welcome to TG. Read the rules, SOPs. Learn them. Love them.

Get yourself a microphone if you havent got one already.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

Hey man, we play a little today! That was good fun!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X