Red's Fix v1.2, An unofficial patch for ArmA 1.14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red's Fix v1.2, An unofficial patch for ArmA 1.14

This may be better off in the mods section, but since that is a big topic right now, I figured I would post this here. Just found an interesting mod/fix that a lot of people might want to grab. It fixes a lot of the things people complain about, like the way troops hold guns.

Check out the pics at the bottom of his post for a referece:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bi...T;f=70;t=74209

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Red's Fix v1.2, An unofficial patch for ArmA 1.14

Has anyone tried this out yet? Does seem kind of interesting, would you only be allowed to have it on in MP servers that support it or is it just like sound mods for enabling-it-wise?
    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Re: Red's Fix v1.2, An unofficial patch for ArmA 1.14

Looks interesting but we need some testing to see how it affects the server if at all?

It also sounds like, after reading through the posts there, that for some people it can cause a CTD on occasion.

Still it sounds promising for all the small details it fixes. Good find Babmoo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X