Looking for Queens Gambit expansion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Queens Gambit expansion.

Since I'm kinda relegated to SP for the time being and quit a few custom SP modules specify Queens Gambit thought before I buy it (actually it's almost impossible to find) I'd check in here and see if anyone has a copy they want to unload.

If you do , drop me a PM with details.

Remember I live in Northern Alberta (that's in Canada eh :D) about 20 miles south of the nearest populated area (that would be the city of Grande Prairie). Google Earth if you want to see vast expanses of nothingness.. and you can actually see our acreage if you know where to look...:D
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Looking for Queens Gambit expansion.

Originally posted by BeerHunter View Post
    Since I'm kinda relegated to SP for the time being and quit a few custom SP modules specify Queens Gambit thought before I buy it (actually it's almost impossible to find) I'd check in here and see if anyone has a copy they want to unload.

If you do , drop me a PM with details.

Remember I live in Northern Alberta (that's in Canada eh :D) about 20 miles south of the nearest populated area (that would be the city of Grande Prairie). Google Earth if you want to see vast expanses of nothingness.. and you can actually see our acreage if you know where to look...:D
    The publisher never released Queen's Gambit for the North American audience in hardcopy form. The only option is to pay in full for a copy of ArmA Gold, which includes the base game and QG.

Frankly, I don't care about QG, and have never needed it. :)

-NK
    Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Comment

I digital downloaded it I can't remember the link though it was on armed assault info so not sure if it's still up
      "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

How was the Queen addon pack?

Comment

DL'd it simply because some of the custom modules look interesting but require it.
          [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

It was alright the campaign was pretty crummy The gun trucks make for good insurgent weapons but little else... I should mention that the campaign is glitchy the very last mission included your supposed to kill some one that doesn't really exist just supposed to blow up a jeep that they are supposed to be in.
            "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X