Working Teamspeak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working Teamspeak

Ahead of the Sunday event I decided to download and install Teamspeak 2 RC2. Now I have just 2 questions:

1) Is this the right version

2) How do I use it in relation to ArmA and TG?

Thanks

Don't forget you are explaining this to a total TS newbie...lol

Re: Working Teamspeak

1. Yep.

2. A guide to use it at TG is here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/teamspeak.php

It isn't used very much in ARMA because you can use VOIP fine ingame, but there is a ARMA TS channel as well as channels for all other games at TG.

Comment

Thanks Superfast.

Comment

Anyone know how/if you can turn down the TS volume though? Everytime its on I got to turn up volume for PR/ArmA VOIP and tehn whenever anyone talks over TS it sounds like someones screaming into the mic..
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

So, when Sunday comes around, I just connect to the TS server at 1530 EST and then start the game.

What do I then do to begin communicating, for instance I press a keyboard button for VON, what's the procedure for TS?

Comment

Fenian, lower Output Volume a bit.
            Davies, use Push to Talk and set your favorite key. Also, search the forums for other TG keybinds.

The most dangerous thing on a battlefield is an officer with a map.

Comment

Excellent, thanks Vic.

Comment

I thought that just changed how loud or soft your own voice was?
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

That would be input volume, Fenian.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
                    I thought that just changed how loud or soft your own voice was?
                    You can also map a keybind to increase and decrease the volume on the fly.
                    Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X