Odd. Server listings are gone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd. Server listings are gone.

Ok, so this morning I went and log into ArmA and start checking for servers. The listings are blank. I'm not aware of this issue in the past, but is there something going on that I'm unaware of?

-NK

Edit: After an hour, they're back up. Wonder what happened, though.
    Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Re: Odd. Server listings are gone.

It was probably me, I was working on the servers during slow time this morning.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

The servers are up now but our pings in-game are about four times what they normally are.
      BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

I wasn't talking about the TG servers. I was talking about -all- of the servers. The entire listing for all internet games was blank at the time. It was very weird.
        Hey guys, this is a public service announcement from NKato. I am Deaf, so when the helo goes down, you're best off typing "AAAAAAAAIIIEEEEE!!!" instead of attempting to scream it. Thanks!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X