Thank you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

It's been great playing with you guys, and i appreciate the patience, respect and dignity from every TG member along with those not in TG as well. It's not looking good for me atm, due to a loss in my family, I'll be off to find my own way, elsewhere. I won't have access to my Main pc, maybe my laptop. I guess i can't win, if i would've had it my way, i'd rather be without a home during the summer, as it gets to damn cold around here.

Once again, thx guys, and best of luck to everyone. Maybe my situation will better it's self within the next 24 hours, although i doubt it. Good night.

Re: Thank you

The best wishes of the TG community follow you, mate. It's a shame to see you go but I think I speak for all of us when I say we hope to see you back soon, in a better state of mind. Ciao.

Comment

Well said Scope, come back soon mate, when all has settled down, all the best!

Comment

God Bless you Wynstick and stay strong. I know god is keeping your family member safe in heaven until you see them again. Ill be praying for you and your family :) Stay safe!!

Comment

Hi Wyn,

Keep your head down buddy. Your an asset to the community here and that is something to be proud of. Get sorted out and c'mon back when you can.
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Good luck in getting your life sorted. Take your time, TG will always be here waiting to welcome you back, no worries.

Comment

Take a deep breath and get yourself squared away. We will be here when you return.

There's a lot of good folks on this board with years of (and a variety of) life experiences. If anything starts to seem overwhelming, feel free to post up a question.

Comment

Sorry for the loss. I will sure have you and your family in my thought.

I hope your life will get sorted out. Until then you have to stay strong. The problems we face, be small or big, are what makes us as a human being.

You will get things sorted Wyn, and I have no doubt on this. Keep you head up and never give up.

In moments of fear, if you need to turn to somebody, rest assured that everybody here at TG will be there for you. We're just like a family.

Drop by whenever you can, its always good to hear from people like you.

X

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X