Connecting to Server #1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting to Server #1?

We are locking the server the hard way - booting everybody who is joining as if more than one or two join at once, the server will crash. Please note that the boots are not, of course, personal or anything - we are desperately attempting to keep it from crashing. If any ArmA mod sees this, please hop on TS ASAP. We can't lock the server ATM.
    BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Re: Connecting to Server #1?

Yeahhhh... So that's why I can't get in? This sucks.

Supporting membership for the lose.
    Skud

Comment

Be in shortly
      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Yeah, we wanted it on Server #2 but those on there were happy w/ Dom so we went to #1. Then lots of pubbies...
        BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

Also, may I enquire why no one can go to the Command Element Channel?
          Skud

Comment

Dunno. I was able to switch over. Blackdog has been trying to connect and hopefully he'll lock/unlock to allow SM's in.

Edit: Looks like BD will be possibly starting something on #2... #1 is running terribly, probably all the mods.
            BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

The command element channel on TG TS appears to get locked with a certain amount of people in it? Its definitely less than 10.

Server #1 appears to have some problems when multiple players try to join at once. Not sure if this is due to allowing mods or if this same thing happens on server #2, but is not noticed as much because of the password?

Either way it was really hard to stop the server from crashing and beta eventually gave up after 2 hours, but it was a fun 2 hours anyways :)

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzhead View Post
                The command element channel on TG TS appears to get locked with a certain amount of people in it? Its definitely less than 10.

Server #1 appears to have some problems when multiple players try to join at once. Not sure if this is due to allowing mods or if this same thing happens on server #2, but is not noticed as much because of the password?

Either way it was really hard to stop the server from crashing and beta eventually gave up after 2 hours, but it was a fun 2 hours anyways :)
                We've had multiple players connecting at once on server 2 in the past, with mods enabled. And I've never seen any desynch or crashes like i've seen on server 1 last nite.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X