Nice quote from BIS Forums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice quote from BIS Forums

That TacticalGamer server is awesome, many good nights on that one.
    :)
    Jex.

Re: Nice quote from BIS Forums

right on.... thanks to whoever that was!!
    Dizlor

Comment

Link or it didnt happen.

...seriously, its great getting feedback from people in the community outside TacticalGamer. We're doing alot of good to this game's population.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

Probably Psyops by BigC

Comment

Well thats how TG gets members and people wearing the TG tag, im an own example, still never paid a dime, just here for the teamwork and gaming plus'. Started on PR .4 or something and some posts later found arma from TG a game series id imagine mtself playing till death..
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Hoy View Post
            Probably Psyops by BigC
            Nah! Not me that sells the servers, it is you all!!!
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X