Tactical Planner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Planner

Just thought i would like this to here, it was on the General forums, but im not sure how many of you guys read up on the stuff over there

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...r-fps-rts.html

Could be useful for all our budding generals?!

Re: Tactical Planner

Yeah I messed with it a bit.
    Could be really useful in large scale operations. From my understanding, you can also connect to a server where every person connected can see and modify the map real time.
    Could be reall useful to the commander

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

It's a shame that the interface is so cumbersome to work with. Gave up on it after about ten minutes of fighting said interface. :(

Comment

Agreed. While a promising idea, the application is difficult to navigate and impossible to work with. Plenty of potential, but no practical use yet.

Comment

Sounds very much like GTactix. This one has an easy to use interface as well... plus you can put any screenshot you make into it. Here is a link to the thread requesting a mappack for ArmA on their forums, where I provided some screens I took myself of some of the major cities on Sahrani.
          Dizlor

Comment

There's already a map-pack available for Sahrani, Gogeta. You can find it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
              Sounds very much like GTactix. This one has an easy to use interface as well... plus you can put any screenshot you make into it. Here is a link to the thread requesting a mappack for ArmA on their forums, where I provided some screens I took myself of some of the major cities on Sahrani.
              If you combined the good aspects of both programs, I could see myself using it for some things. Unfortunately, both have some significant negative aspects that become prohibitive for serious usage on my part. :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X