AT LAST!! A Judge with common sense!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT LAST!! A Judge with common sense!

A truly great result for a much underrated regiment. The Ghurkhas have some of the most loyal and dedicated soldiers I have ever met, and they are HARD, as in titanium hard!

Great result for all their dedicated years of service.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7644441.stm

BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Re: AT LAST!! A Judge with common sense!

Just caught that on my RSS feed, about bloody time! These guys risk their very lives for our country, and get nothing in return, but yet we allow other nationalities in who give nothing. Bravo

Comment

Outside court, she said: "This day is more important than I can tell you because it gives our country the chance to right a great wrong and to wipe out a national shame that has stained us all."
      I wouldn't say wipe out a national shame but certainly a step in the right direction. The fact that this was contested at all shows want a bunch off *******s we have in government. Their shame is a long way from being wiped and there should be no pride in the fact that we had to go to court over this which should never have been contested in the first place.
      Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex View Post
        I wouldn't say wipe out a national shame but certainly a step in the right direction. The fact that this was contested at all shows want a bunch off *******s we have in government. Their shame is a long way from being wiped and there should be no pride in the fact that we had to go to court over this which should never have been contested in the first place.
        Agreed 100% m8!
        BlackDog1

Comment

Originally posted by jex View Post
          Yep, you are correct.

It's the kind of ethic behaviour and values, that inhabit in our "developed" countries. Really sad indeed.
          sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

It's just another example of our goverments utterly perplexing process decision making. For instance, how a hefty majority of this country's taxpayers have had their details 'lost' by the Inland Revenue, but that's just tough luck.

Meanwhile the details of a few thousand prisoners, most of which are probably in prison for leaching electricity or tax evasion while murderers are put in low security facilities, have their details lost by the Justice Department and are, of course, entitled to compensation.

Comment

The Great Labour Government!!

Full of "rights" activists....the only issue being they are concerned more with criminals rights, than the ordinary citizens! The whole lot of them, make me want to puke!
              BlackDog1

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...