ArmA MODs (Full pack)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA MODs (Full pack)

Well as with the last trial with some of these MODs, we are experiencing issues. We loaded a couple missions, but for some reason they are not running as planned. We will continue to work through all of them, but for now I had to take that version of the server offline.

Normal server 1 with the Island MODs are still fully operational..
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: ArmA MODs (Full pack)

Ahh which Island mods? Is their a main list of the mods that you are allowing now? Or do you download it to us?

Comment

Here is the link to what we are trying to do.
      MODs
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

After much pain, BlackDog and I have the issue fixed. Server one seems to be fully operational with the entire MOD pack. If there are ANY errors post them up here and we can try to alleviate them promptly....

Comment

WOOOHOOOO
          Lets give them a proper testing tonight!

Comment

Any changes to the mod pack?

Still the one Dsylexci hosted?

New versions? New additions? Don't want to report something as not working, when I simply don't have the latest version ..

Comment

The Osprey is the only change, only do to a updated version. It was discussed in a separate thread.

Comment

May not be quite "FULLY" ready...had a few issues still earlier but we have progress at least!

BD1
                BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Good to hear, thank you BD and Big C for your continued efforts, much appreciated :row1_7:

Comment

We should look into this mod: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4106
                    Could make great IED in PvP games.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                    The BigC

Comment

Ladies and Gents, Boys and Girls..... following today's great competition I spent the rest of the day and I do mean REST of the day (14 hours) now 5.00am PST working on getting the MODS server up and running!

and we have......SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have managed to find out which mods were giving us problems and so far I have discovered that unfortunately the Chinook and the V22 Osprey were causing the major problems. So for now, we will not use these in missions.

However, Johnny's Marines are working, the British mods are working, the Iraqi Police are working and most importantly the FFAA insurgents are working! along with British and Desert weapons! I also believe the Canadians are working, not sure about Artillery or anything yet as my eyes cannot stay open anymore, so I am hitting the hay!

There are a few missions currently installed and we will add more soon. The test missions will come off later today.

Will check other mods on test maps this week....BUT FINALLY! We can get some proper Avgani action going this week!!!!!!!!

Thank you and good night!!!!!!!!
                      :D
                      BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Great work now we can finally get some great missions going. Shame about the chinook :(

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I also believe the Canadians are working, not sure about Artillery or anything yet as my eyes cannot stay open anymore, so I am hitting the hay!
                          Artillery, mortars and Canadians all appear to be working.

We'll just need to give them all an extensive testing tonight ;)

Comment

Blackdog, can you please place a link for the download or the instructions.

Thanks in advance.
                            sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

There is truly a gaming god out there. Cant wait to play on the new maps.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                              The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X