Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vegetation addons, sound addons, truemods?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegetation addons, sound addons, truemods?

With the help of Viper and Grambo yesterday I was able to DL and properly add TG_Phase1, and also the 1st Infantry Division ACU, and the Replacement Pack, and the Desert weapons replacement pack.

Then I got a bit more eager and DL the Truemod's pack, however, at that point i became really confused as per how, or what to put into a truemods folder, and then also became kind of confused if it is worth it to begin with.

Basically I was wondering if you guys use any vegetation addons, or Arma effects addons etc.

I am not looking for any XAM addons, due to it crashing servers and not being really liked in the arma multiplaying community, and being the result of a player having to start over due to XAM.

But please if you guys recommend any of the vegatation or sound, or even if there is a really good NVG HDR addon it would be very much appreciated.

And thanks to all those who have helped me in the past, present and near future.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X