Bank Robbers/Hostage situation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Robbers/Hostage situation

I recently messed around with the map edit function and i can see myself messing more around with it, but I also made a practice mission of sorts just having a lot of enemies and friendly soldiers (though for some reason with AI, i don't know how to make it so when i die i respawn as an AI soldier), but I used the SWAT/Heavy SWAT/Sheriff option and was wondering if there are any known maps other than the Assault on Precinct 17 mission (though that one is a good one) that focus on Police/SWAT and Bank Robbers.

I noticed that in the town of Avigano (i might be misspelling it) there is a police station, that could be a good defense mission and or even make it a U.S. Embassy and have it be a defense mission like Saigon in '68 when the U.S. Embassy in Saigon was almost overrun/partially overrun and taken back.

If this belongs in the mission's part of the forum please move there or if i am notified i can move it before the edit option runs out.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X