Monday Evening Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Evening Event?

Hey guys, how are all of you? I have not been able to play the past month or so because I have had to move to a new house. It took me a long time to get my internet up and running again as well, because I'm lazy.

I would like to get things going again this evening...Hopefully some of you still remember me. I will be having a friend over as well, who I will be introducing to the game.

So if you can, join me tonight on one of the servers- around 6:30 or so...I'm not sure which server yet, maybe someone can make a suggestion? I was hoping to just join the server with the most people on it, if possible.

It would be really nice to see jex, big c, dslyecxi(not sure if I spelled it right), sarge, black dog and a few others I have played with many times tonight.

Let me know if you can attend.

Thanks
    Last edited by Addison; 10-27-2008, 02:39 PM.

Re: Monday Evening Event?

Good luck with the event, I will try to stop by but 6:30 EST is bit early for me, tack on two to three hours and I will be there.

Comment

I will probably be in for most of the evening if everything goes well (and as usual- the games are generally pretty long).

It is pretty early for me as well I suppose, maybe I'm just anctious. :P

Comment

What time specifically? 6:30 cst, est, etc.?
        I'll get some Shackers to come, including letting Dslyecxi know.

Comment

Originally posted by Oakley View Post
          What time specifically? 6:30 cst, est, etc.?
          I'll get some Shackers to come, including letting Dslyecxi know.
          Awesome, EST time- a bit later than 6:30 is fine too.

Thanks so much

Comment

Thanks for the mention in your opening post, but today and tomorrow I am covering for someone on vacation, which is two 12 hour shifts back to back. If I can I will try but will look forward to joining you at a later date.

Comment

thats no fun sarge, i used to have to pull those shifts...Thanks for the reply at least I'm sure we'll play again soon

Comment

Two years ago I retired from United Parcel Service after 36 years. I couldn't stop working, so I am now working for a local jeweler buying gold, silver, and diamonds. I work normally three days a week, but have to cover vacations at the two gold buying stores during the year. It's not a bad gig. It's warm in the winter, cool during the summer and dry all year long. Plus when I am all caught up I just research the internet or read.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X