Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing the retard and being narrow minded.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing the retard and being narrow minded.

As all on the TvT mission yesterday will know I played the retard and the narrow minded idiot all rolled up in one big mess,firstly instead of pressing the continue button i pressed the cancel button,so everyone had to go back in their relevant squads again,so very sorry for that.
    And also i would like to apologise to Xiathorn,Burncycle,bobik and Dslyecxi for my bahavior on the TvT match yesterday,I guess that i couldnt take being kicked into the ground by Burncycle,after looking at the mission I noticed that your respawn points were in town and not on the other side,which explians why Burncycle got there so quick,well done Burncycle well played,and to all that played yesterday,and again SORRY!:o
    WE HAVE YOU COVERED

sigpic

Re: Playing the retard and being narrow minded.

It takes a big man to publicly admit a mistake. Many of us, including myself, have also spoken too quickly or too harshly in-game, the important thing is to follow your example and admit to the error and offer an unconditional apology (which I believe you also did via chat at the moment in question).

There is a context to what happen last night, one that needs to be recognized and addressed. Over the past month there has been growing tension between the Shacktack (ST) group and the TG community. Different styles of play, combined with ST's often obvious individual and collective superiority in battle, demands that both groups work hard at this process of integration within TG ArmA.

But this is a matter for another thread.
    sigpic

Comment

Grambo - it takes a lot to own up to something like that. Thanks for the apology. No hard feelings.

E-Male - I do not at all agree with the way you have attempted to spin this topic. Grambo posted a sincere apology, and you have attempted to repurpose his thread and spin it to your own design. What you are doing is flamebaiting, and while I am happy to discuss any potential issues that might exist between TG and ShackTac in private (as I have done with the admins and yourself recently), I refuse to be drawn into such a discussion in public. It is unprofessional and is basically an invitation for trouble. You are not an admin, you are not in a position of authority on TG ArmA, and you should not be using other people's legitimate threads as a springboard for your own perceived issues. If you want to take this further, you know how to contact me. Don't continue this in public.

As I'm sure you will understand, I've asked ST members not to get involved with this thread, as it is an inappropriate channel for this conversation. This is in reponse to E-Male's comments, and not Grambo's - Grambo, you did nothing wrong, and I (and others) do appreciate your apology.

Comment

Gents lets try and get back to gaming,thankyou Dslyecxi i was in th wrong and admit it,but lets not drag anyone esle into the '''incident''' it was all me and has been dealt with END OF
        WE HAVE YOU COVERED

sigpic

Comment

*closed
          Dizlor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...