Domination..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination..

Being a Re-Newbie to Arma... I jumped on and played around on the Domination Server... I kinda like it.. but of course I am a bit lost.. Is there a Guide to Domination or something like that which will help a newb get started..all the tricks and such?
    Also..does the Domination server attract attention like the old EVO server.. (AKA.. Organized games do happen there..)..

Thanks

pear
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Domination..

Domination is like Evo, but one city and one side mission at a time. It rewards side missions with various vehicles. Radio towers in each main city to take out. LOTS of armor. Ill get into more detail in a bit.. im waiting for the stupid warfare mod map to dl lol.
    Dizlor

Comment

I played a bit last night...not enough to get a good ARMA on..but did discover little things(well..was told how to use them by a TG tagger..) like .. Para dropping to locations..and Mobile HQ's etc..

I did FREEZE on two Parapdrops.. but it was immediately after I changed the View Distance to like 5K or so.. the first one I did, and no view distance changes were made, worked like a charm... I will experiment with this and see if that was the issue.

What should we have our View distance set to??
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Normally 2k is enough for fighting on the ground, tanks and planes about 3 or 4 kms

I use 3km for inf and 5km for anything else like flying.

Domination is not the best ArmA has (most at TG dont like it now) but it's good for when there not alot around,wait until you get a good coop or TvT with 20+ people.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Yeah.. COOP is ARMA's FORTe but It's nice to be able to jump on and get the feel for the game again on an EVO type map..
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...